Chile Keeps Key Rate at 3.5% as Weak Economy Damps InflationBy
Benchmark rate unchanged for the seventh consecutive month
Inflation seen falling within target range in third quarter
Chile’s central bank left its benchmark interest rate unchanged for the seventh consecutive month as a weak economy gradually drags inflation back toward the target range.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single