Carney Brexit Crisis Leadership Morphs to BOE Policy HesitationBy
Rate kept at 0.5% after governor signaled ‘summer’ easing
Traders had priced in more than 80% probability of rate cut
Three weeks since Mark Carney took charge of Britain’s economic response to the Brexit crisis, his institution is suddenly seeming hesitant.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing