Blanchard Predicts ‘Tough Times,’ Short-Run Suffering for U.K.By
Former IMF chief economist speaks in Bloomberg TV interview
Brexit fallout is ‘mainly a U.K. problem,’ Blanchard says
Former International Monetary Fund Chief Economist Olivier Blanchard said Brexit is mainly a U.K. problem even though some people thought the June 23 vote was the “end of the world.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure