Banks Win Concessions in EU Bond-Market Transparency RulesBy
European regulators will conduct yearly liquidity assessments
Tranparency rules will be adjustments pending assessments
Banks and asset managers are poised to win easier restrictions on trading bonds and derivatives in the European Union, as the bloc’s executive arm softened key elements over the objections of the EU markets regulator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis