Argentine Regulator Blocks Unipar Offer for Solvay UnitBy
Unipar has 30 days to resubmit $202 million proposal
Belgian chemical maker had sought to sell unit for 4 years
Argentina’s regulator rejected a $202 million offer by petrochemical producer Unipar Carbocloro SA to buy a local unit of Belgium’s Solvay SA, giving the suitor 30 days to resubmit a more favorable offer to minority shareholders of the asset.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018