Argentine Regulator Blocks Unipar Offer for Solvay UnitBy
Unipar has 30 days to resubmit $202 million proposal
Belgian chemical maker had sought to sell unit for 4 years
Argentina’s regulator rejected a $202 million offer by petrochemical producer Unipar Carbocloro SA to buy a local unit of Belgium’s Solvay SA, giving the suitor 30 days to resubmit a more favorable offer to minority shareholders of the asset.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations