A Tale of Two Brexits at Four of London’s Biggest Law FirmsBy
Law firms’ results tempered by merger slowdown on EU exit vote
Regulatory work is a short-term ‘silver lining’ at firms
Only two weeks after Britain voted to leave the European Union, the financial results posted by four of the country’s largest law firms were starting to show the effects of Brexit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts