Vontobel CEO Sees Politics Challenging Asset Manager ProfitsBy
U.S. election, Brexit make asset performance a guessing game
Staub says will be difficult to boost profit in second half
The U.S. presidential election and the aftermath of the Brexit vote will make matching last year’s revenue “very challenging” for many asset managers in the second half of 2016, according to Vontobel Holding AG’s Zeno Staub.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy