Time Inc.’s Ripp Reorganizes to Boost Native Advertising SalesBy
Publisher wants to offer ‘much broader set’ of ad products
Analyst says changes may lead to cost savings, job cuts
Time Inc. is reorganizing how it sells advertising, aiming to boost revenue by creating more custom content for sponsors and making it easier for marketers to buy ads across its magazine portfolio.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts