Rise of Volatile Renewables Set to Cut German Power Trade ProfitBy
Trading earnings seen falling a third by 2019: Syneco
Renewables to drive trading automatization to cut costs
Increased wind and solar generation may cut German power traders’ profit 75 percent in the next eight years, according to Syneco Trading GmbH.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt