Quantedge Hedge Fund Jumps 12% in June as Brexit Roils MarketsBy
Hedge fund gained 40 percent in first half, newsletter shows
June gain compared with 4.4% increase among comparable funds
Quantedge Global Fund gained 12 percent last month to return almost three times as much as global peers, as bond holdings gained amid the market dislocation that followed the unexpected U.K. decision to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing