Planned Strike in Zimbabwe Fails After Protest Leader ArrestedBy , , and
Schools, businesses open normally as police patrol capital
Preacher behind strike call remains in police custody
A planned two-day strike in Zimbabwe failed to start Wednesday when schools and businesses opened normally and police deployed throughout the capital, a day after a key protest organizer was arrested and charged with inciting violence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy