NetEase Showing Signs That Three-Month Rally May Fizzle: ChartBy
Bearish signs are building for NetEase Inc., the Chinese online game operator that has surged as much as 39 percent to a record high in the past three months. NetEase is one of nine U.S.-traded Chinese stocks analysts see declining in the next year, forecasting an average 2.8 percent drop, data compiled by Bloomberg show. Total buy ratings, which peaked at a record 22 in 2011, slipped to 19 this month after New Street Research cut it to hold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts