Meet the New U.K. Ministers: May Appoints Team for BrexitBy , , and
Philip Hammond replaces Osborne as chancellor of the exchequer
Brexit campaigners Johnson and Davis get international jobs
Prime Minister Theresa May handed responsibility for extricating Britain from the European Union to those who campaigned to leave, appointing Boris Johnson as foreign secretary and David Davis as Brexit chief. Philip Hammond replaces George Osborne as chancellor of the exchequer, tasked with making Britain “a country that works not for a privileged few but for every one of us.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts