Line Trades at 15% Above IPO Price in Gray Market Before DebutBy
Mobile-messaging company is largest tech listing in 2016
Investors are reluctant to sell as Japanese shares surge
Line Corp. shares are popular in the gray market ahead of this week’s trading debut, after the largest initial public offering for a technology company so far in 2016.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt