Klarman’s Baupost Posts 4% Return in First-Half ReboundBy
Hedge fund rose 1.25% in June in tough value investing period
Public assets at the $28 billion firm fell about 6.7% in 2015
Seth Klarman is making money again after experiencing the third losing year in his history.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’