Italy Said to Seek Second Bank Support Fund by End of JulyBy , , and
‘Atlante 2’ would have about $2.2 billion for bad loans
Existing fund said to be in talks to buy Monte Paschi NPLs
Italy is working to set up a second bank support fund by the end of the month, opening a new front in the country’s efforts to restore confidence in its financial system, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's