India Oil Shares Gain as Kerosene Price Rise Said to Be ApprovedBy and
Increase of 25 paise a liter a month approved from July 1
The move will directly benefit ONGC, Oil India, analyst says
Indian oil producers Oil and Natural Gas Corp. and Oil India Ltd. gained as the government was said to have allowed refiners to raise the price of kerosene each month for 10 months, reducing the burden of subsidies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock