Europe Gives U.S., Canada More Time to End Visa DiscriminationBy
EU shows continued reluctance to take retaliatory steps
Visa-free travel sought for citizens of five EU nations
The European Union kept in check a threat to require visas for Americans and Canadians traveling to Europe, seeking more time for a diplomatic solution to a nagging trans-Atlantic dispute.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations