Commerzbank Loses Fight With Banker Fired Amid U.S. ProbeBy
‘Lars C.’ was fired at request of New York bank regulator
Appeals court says Commerzbank had ignored issue for years
Commerzbank AG must reinstate a banker fired at the request of a New York regulator as part of a $1.45 billion settlement with U.S. authorities after the lender lost an appeal in a Frankfurt court.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy