BlackRock Warns Australia at Real Risk of Losing AAA Debt RatingBy
Politics may hinder meaningful fiscal reform, Miller says
S&P cut Australia’s outlook to negative from stable on July 7
Australia may lose its coveted ‘AAA’ rating by S&P Global Ratings as a narrow election win by Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull and potentially fractious senate hinder government measures to rein in the nation’s budget deficit, according to Stephen Miller, BlackRock Inc.’s head of fixed income for the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day