Bank of England Rate Cut in Focus as Brexit Rattles EconomyBy
Carney said easing will probably be needed over the summer
Traders are pricing in about an 80% chance of a rate reduction
It’s the most hotly anticipated Bank of England decision for years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap