As Fed Risk Recedes, Low-Coupon Munis Show Way to Pick Up YieldBy
Half a percentage point difference on Massachusetts bonds
‘A strategy to outperform,’ says Ramirez & Co.’s Block
With U.S. bond yields near record lows, municipal-debt investors are finding a way to pick up a little extra return: Buying lower-coupon securities, which provide fatter payouts because they’ll be harder hit once interest rates start to rise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas