Africa’s Biggest Pension Fund Invests $730 Million in Home LoansBy
SA Home Loans to extend credit to qualifying government staff
Government’s pension fund has 1.2 million active members
South Africa’s Government Employees Pension Fund, the continent’s largest, invested 10.5 billion rand ($730 million) in mortgage provider SA Home Loans Ltd. to boost government workers’ access to housing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’