Investors Led by Apollo Said to Snap Up McClendon Permian AssetsBy
Three firms amass driller’s $1.6 billion of unsecured bonds
Company is on track to default within a year: S&P analyst
Distressed-debt investors including Leon Black’s Apollo Global Management LLC have snapped up much of the debt of Permian Resources, with an eye to potentially capturing control of the oil and gas producer started in 2014 by the late Aubrey McClendon, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy