Vranos’s Ellington Hires Stohr to Bolster Distressed-Debt TeamBy
Michael Vranos’s hedge fund Ellington Management Group has hired former GoldenTree Asset Management money manager Dale Stohr to boost its credit team.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap