Dow Average Joins S&P 500 at Record as Energy Shares, Alcoa JumpBy
Alcoa’s results help sentiment as earnings season begins
Citigroup, JPMorgan among firms posting results this week
The Dow Jones Industrial Average joined the S&P 500 Index to close at a fresh record, with U.S. equities climbing a third day as crude rallied and Alcoa Inc.’s results bolstered optimism on corporate health amid the start of the earnings season.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts