U.K. Chancellor Candidate Hammond Says He’ll Fight for the CityBy
Foreign secretary addresses British Bankers’ Association
Hammond speaks on eve of Theresa May taking over from Cameron
Philip Hammond, the bookmakers’ favorite to become the U.K.’s next chancellor of the exchequer, said that he’ll fight to support the financial industry in the City of London as Britain negotiates its exit from the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing