Steel in China Climbs to 10-Week High as Tangshan Curbs OutputBy
Higher steel prices boost margins, support iron ore: Marex
Raw material price still expected to fall in second half
Steel prices in Shanghai rallied after a local government in China’s top producing province ordered mills to restrict output at a time when inventories have shrunk to at least a six-year low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis