South Korea to Ban Some Volkswagen Models Amid Emissions ProbeBy
Environment ministry to hold public hearing on July 22
Prosecutors arrested VW Korea director on environment charges
South Korea plans to revoke the certification of almost half of the models sold by Volkswagen and Audi in the country as an investigation into the automaker’s emissions tests widens.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing