Skye Bank Default Risk Seen Rising as S&P Cuts Two NotchesBy and
Shares fall to record low to extend losses this year to 50%
No plan communicated yet on restoring lender, S&P says
Skye Bank Plc was downgraded two levels by S&P Global Ratings, which cited increased default risk after regulators stepped in to oust the Nigerian lender’s top managers
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas