Sage Surges After Postpartum Drug Meets Goals in Small TrialCécile Daurat and Doni Bloomfield
Stock up as much as 48%, highest level since January
Postive results in mid-stage trial for leading drug candidate
Sage Therapeutics Inc. surged to its highest price in more than six months after reporting positive results for its leading drug candidate in a mid-stage clinical trial for the treatment of severe postpartum depression.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy