Banks’ State Debt Pile at Stake as India Braces for Basel BattleBy , , and
Global regulators may reform rules for banks’ state debt pile
BIS says current regulatory treatment is ‘no longer tenable’
The Reserve Bank of India is bracing for a fight on proposed changes to the global regulatory framework that would hit the country’s lenders with higher capital charges for the mountain of government debt on their books.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations