Providence Equity Said to Explore Sale of LearfieldBy and
Learfield represents 120 U.S. college sports programs
Providence acquired Learfield three years ago from Shamrock
Providence Equity Partners, which acquired a controlling interest in Learfield Communications Inc. three years ago, is exploring a sale of the company that buys and sells media and marketing rights for 120 college programs, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’