Offshore Yuan Rises Most in Two Weeks on Bets PBOC Curbing DropBloomberg News
PBOC may have stepped in after spike in dollar demand: OCBC
Currency erases losses while trade-weighted basket rises
The offshore yuan rose the most in two weeks amid speculation China’s central bank intervened to curb market volatility.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock