Nowhere to Run for Japan Funds as Hedged U.S. Bond Yields VanishBy and
Treasury yields turned negative after hedging for yen moves
Japanese 20-year yield also dipped below zero for first time
Japan’s bond investors are running out of options, after the yield on both the 20-year government security and currency-hedged 10-year Treasuries slid below zero last week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy