Kuwait Plans to Sell Minority Stakes in Oil-Company UnitsBy and
Government needs four years to prepare IPOs: oil minister
Share sales to be part of wider economic reforms: minister
Kuwait is taking steps to sell minority stakes in units of the state oil producer as the Middle Eastern government plans to tap global capital markets for funds and improve efficiency in its most important industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations