JPMorgan’s Big Bet on Argentina Is Paying OffBy
Bank predicts debt sales will soar to $30 billion in 2016
JPMorgan is tripling Argentina staff to make it regional hub
JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s bid to become Argentina’s top banker started back in early 2015, long before the country became the investor favorite it is today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat