JPMorgan Hires BofA’s Latter as Co-Head of South Africa UnitBy
Kevin Latter leaves Bank of America after just over a year
Latter to work with Marc Hussey, to report to Sjoerd Leenart
Kevin Latter is joining JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Johannesburg from Bank of America Corp., becoming the New York-based bank’s co-head of South African operations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock