JPMorgan Hires BofA’s Latter as Co-Head of South Africa UnitBy
Kevin Latter leaves Bank of America after just over a year
Latter to work with Marc Hussey, to report to Sjoerd Leenart
Kevin Latter is joining JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Johannesburg from Bank of America Corp., becoming the New York-based bank’s co-head of South African operations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap