Johannesburg Bourse Sees Quicker Settlements Boosting VolumesBy and
Turnaround on trade settlements cut by two days from this week
Improving technology increases trade volume, value, JSE says
The Johannesburg Stock Exchange said quicker settlements on share dealing introduced this week are part of enhancements aimed at increasing trade volumes and attracting foreign investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap