Japan Bond Demand Drops to Year Low After Yields Bounce Off 0%By
International buyers may buy notes with basis swaps: Barclays
Life insurer demand for super-long debt may wane, NLI says
Japan’s international bond investors are likely to shift from the nation’s longest-dated debt to shorter securities to take advantage of currency swap agreements that boost returns, according to Barclays Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt