Indonesia’s Five-Year Yield Sinks to 16-Month Low on Tax AmnestyBy
Rupiah notes offer highest yield in Asia outside of India
Foreign ownership of Indonesia government bonds at record high
Indonesia’s five-year bond yield fell to a 16-month low as a tax amnesty that’s projected to draw in a cash pile from undeclared earnings takes effect this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone