Hyperloop Sued by Co-Founder Over Claims of MismanagementBy
Company’s financial backers accused of lining their pockets
Startup’s lawyer says lawsuit is ‘unfortunate and delusional’
Hyperloop Technologies Inc., a startup trying to develop Elon Musk’s idea to use levitation for high-speed transportation, was sued by a co-founder over claims that the company’s financiers are killing it through their own greed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner