Greenberg Says U.K. Stuck With What They’ve Got on Brexit VoteBy and
Maurice “Hank” Greenberg, the former chairman of American International Group Inc., said he expects the U.K. to proceed with its retreat from the European Union even if some voters are having second thoughts about the decision last month to exit.
“I think they’re stuck with what they’ve got,” Greenberg, 91, said Tuesday in an interview on Bloomberg Television. “I don’t think that’s going to change.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap