German Bonds Fall as U.K. Political Clarity Reduces Haven DemandBy
Ten-year yields climb to the highest in more than a week
Prospect of more global monetary stimulus also helping markets
German government bonds fell for a second day as greater political clarity in the U.K. and the prospect of a boost to monetary stimulus globally supported stocks and reduced demand for the safest assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion