France’s Labor Market Remains Key Obstacle to Growth, IMF SaysBy
IMF sees French economy expanding 1.5% in both 2016 and 2017
French investment in cyclical recovery, net exports declining
France’s rigid labor market rules are still hampering growth and should be the focus of government efforts to modernize the economy, the International Monetary Fund said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner