First Woman Chief Cristas Stirs Up Portugal’s Conservative PartyBy
Assuncao Cristas was elected leader of the CDS party in March
Cristas is most visible leader to oppose to ruling Socialists
Assuncao Cristas has become the new face of the opposition in Portugal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas