CPPIB-Backed Wolf Said Near Devon Canadian Pipeline DealBy and
Transaction could value 50 percent stake at $1.5 billion
Deal could be the third for CPPIB-backed energy companies
Wolf Infrastructure Inc., the midstream oil and gas company backed by Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, is nearing a deal to buy Devon Energy Corp.’s 50 percent stake in the Access Pipeline in Western Canada, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt