Clinton Lawyer Kendall Opposes Watchdog Group’s E-Mail ProbeBy
Judicial Watch already has public information, he says
Conservative group is seeking to question Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton’s longtime lawyer, David Kendall, told a judge that an advocacy group shouldn’t be allowed to question the Democratic presidential candidate about her use of private e-mail servers when she was secretary of state because much of that information is already public.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting