Chubb Says Disasters Cost $390 Million, More Than ProjectedBy
Canada wildfires contributed to cost, along with Japan quake
Insurer had projected catastrophe costs of $280 million
Chubb Ltd., the insurer led by Chief Executive Officer Evan Greenberg, said second-quarter catastrophes cost more than the company had planned.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap