Brookfield Raises Largest $14 Billion Infrastructure FundBy
Firm took nine months to raise money, will target big deals
About a quarter of committments came from Asian investors
Brookfield Asset Management Inc. raised $14 billion for its latest infrastructure fund, topping its target, as Canada’s largest alternative asset manager goes on the prowl for larger acquisitions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy